There are 80 million millennials out there and no, not all are lazy and entitled. There are plenty who want true freedom, prefer entrepreneurship to the 9 to 5 grind and are hungry for mentors who give them the real deal. Grant Cardone and his millennial protégé, Jarrod Glandt target the under 35 crowd with the tips and insights they need to succeed in any economic climate. Between the loose laid back banter and the frequent references to Jay Z, Kanye, Led Zeppelin music and other pop culture millennial viewers consider Grant their “millennial mentor” and can’t get enough of Grant and Jarrod’s straight up no BS advice.
- Age Is Just a Number: 7 Young Innovative Entrepreneurs That Made a Difference
- How to Prevent Burnout and Enjoy the Journey of Entrepreneurship
- It’s Time You Know the Truth About Mental Health for Entrepreneurs
- Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- (Infographic) 9 of the World’s Most Influential Female Entrepreneurs