A Word from Grant Cardone:
“I work with small companies and Fortune 500 companies to grow sales by finding overlooked opportunities and customizing the sales process to be more effective. I have worked with companies like Google, Sprint, Aflac, Toyota, GM, Ford, Morgan Stanley and thousands more. I own and operate four companies that do almost 100m in annual sales and I’m also a New York Times best-selling author, international speaker, & considered the top sales training and social media expert in the world today.”
Watch Grant on the top Entrepreneur Network below:
• Cardone Zone
• Power Players
• Young Hustlers
• The G&E Show
• Confessions of an Entrepreneur
Grant urges his followers and clients to make success their duty, responsibility, obligation, and to rise above out-dated, unworkable middle class myths and limitations in order to achieve true freedom for themselves and their families.
His straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, the economy, small business, retail sales, employment, and headlines have made him a valuable resource for media seeking commentary and insights on real topics that matter.
Amongst Grant Cardone’s stellar accomplishments are:
- Internationally renowned business and sales expert.
- Author of 4 sales and business books, including New York Times best seller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” and Axiom Award Winner “Sell or be Sold.”
- Creator of customized sales training programs for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, success-minded individuals and entrepreneurs.
- A dynamic, highly sought after international speaker who captivates and motivates audiences with his engaging, entertaining and informative speaking style.
- Offers practical insights on sales, marketing, branding and entrepreneurship via print, digital, TV and radio media.
- Regularly appears on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC, and contributes to Entrepreneur.com, andHuffington Post.
Cardone and his team of certified sales trainers have worked with companies like; Google, Morgan Stanley, Afflac, AutoTrader, Camping World, Web Filings, NOVA University, Wayne Huizenga School of Business, Kawasaki, Cenegenics, Reinhardt Food Service, Carrier HVAC, and more.
To make his training available and affordable for sales people and sales organizations of all sizes, he developed cloud (web) based solutions allowing his sales training programs to be accessible from any phone, tablet or computer.
Grant Cardone On-Demand Automotive Sales Training and Grant Cardone Sales Training University were introduced in 2010 and have become industry leaders for web-based sales training. These are comprehensive sales training and sales management courses provided online with over 1100 segments of content broken into exact modules and curriculums.Cardone’s online sales training universities provide sales meetings, testing, reporting, and sales solutions for every selling situation imaginable. At the start of 2013, sales organizations have viewed and tested on over 10 million videos.
Cardone is heavily involved in civic affairs, charitable organizations and has been awarded commendations by The US Senate, US Congress, Los Angeles County, US Army and more.
McNeese University honored Cardone as a one of their Distinguished Alumni and he was named #1 sales expert to follow on Twitter in 2012.
Cardone currently resides in Miami Beach with his wife, actress Elena Lyons and their daughters.
1. “Sell To Survive”(2008) The definitive sales survival manual on how to SELL your way through any economy.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]
2. “The Closer’s Survival Guide”(2009) The ultimate guide to completing the sale.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]
3. New York Times bestseller “If You’re Not First, You’re Last” (2010) Sales strategies to dominate your market and beat your competition.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]
4. “The 10X Rule”(2011) The only difference between success and failure.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]
5. “Sell or Be Sold”(2012) How to get your way in business and in life.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]