The word “leader” means different things to different people. It often conjures up images of a CEO of a large company, a parent or guardian, or the spokesperson for a social cause. But everyone is a leader in some context in their life. And learning how to be a more effective leader is within everyone’s grasp. Bob Proctor explains what makes an effective leader and shares traits you can cultivate to become one at work or in everyday life.
- Age Is Just a Number: 7 Young Innovative Entrepreneurs That Made a Difference
- How to Prevent Burnout and Enjoy the Journey of Entrepreneurship
- It’s Time You Know the Truth About Mental Health for Entrepreneurs
- Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- (Infographic) 9 of the World’s Most Influential Female Entrepreneurs