What is it that keeps you from achieving your goals? Is it a lack of focus? A lack of motivation? A lack of specific strategies to accomplish those goals? Or is a combination of many things? What separates armchair entrepreneurs...Read More
When you are looking to set your very first life goals and start to do some research, chances are, you’ll discover a method called the “SMART” goal setting strategy very early on. Sure, this is a great method that you can use in...Read More
Multitasking, splitting your focus, and wearing five hats at once. If this sounds familiar to you, chances are you’re an entrepreneur, freelancer, or business owner.. You have big goals, and lots of them. Your lofty aspirations...Read More
by | Jan 15, 2015 | 0 |
For the Millenials who are sick and tired of getting advice from their father’s golf buddies. No generation is different from any other. You need to get your information from people who are willing to do Whatever It Takes to get things done, not from those who have given up on their dreams.
Engage in these shows by commenting and calling in. The comments are gone through by Grant and Jarrod to build content for future episodes.
Most people have adopted goals—goals of previous peers or generations.
Grant and Jarrod want to help you get your focus, reestablish your motivation which comes from having goals.
3 Things To Set Your Goals:
1. What is important to you?
2. Prioritize your goals.
3. Make sure these goals are yours and not someone else’s.
- Age Is Just a Number: 7 Young Innovative Entrepreneurs That Made a Difference
- How to Prevent Burnout and Enjoy the Journey of Entrepreneurship
- It’s Time You Know the Truth About Mental Health for Entrepreneurs
- Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- (Infographic) 9 of the World’s Most Influential Female Entrepreneurs