The dialogue in your mind is the battleground where your motivation lives and dies every day. In every moment, your words are either lifting you or sabotaging your success. Unfortunately, most people are losing this battle...Read More
by | Mar 28, 2016 | 0 |
When we first heard about The 7-Minute Workout, an app that promises to grant you the benefits of a sweaty bike ride and a trip to the gym in just a few minutes, we thought it was all hype.
But as it turns out, the app actually…
by | Feb 25, 2016 | 0 |
Man-made climate change is starting to take its toll, and the world will soon officially have warmed up by 1 degree Celsius since 1900, causing massive changes to our planet.
There’s also the rise of Islamic State, and increasing tensions between Russia and Turkey after the latter shot down a Russian military plane in November. All in all, the world is in a bit of trouble.
Humanity has already survived a financial crisis, and warnings of the Mayan Apocalypse in the past decade, but if 2016 is the year the world does finally start to collapse, we think you should know where to head to survive.
We have selected places that we expect will remain fortresses of stability, safety, and prosperity no matter what the world throws at them.
- Age Is Just a Number: 7 Young Innovative Entrepreneurs That Made a Difference
- How to Prevent Burnout and Enjoy the Journey of Entrepreneurship
- It’s Time You Know the Truth About Mental Health for Entrepreneurs
- Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- (Infographic) 9 of the World’s Most Influential Female Entrepreneurs