You have just created the most epic post that will hit your ideal client and trigger them to reach out to you. But before you hit post, your mind goes down the valley of negativity. Bringing up every worst-case scenario possible...Read More
by | Oct 1, 2014 | 0 |
Grant Cardone discusses negative news and propaganda common in mainstream media with tips for how to rise above the noise.
In this episode of Cardone Zone Grant speaks about his preconceptions about Russia and France that were proven wrong during his visit to both countries. He discusses how we are lied to every day and encourages us to rise above the noise that holds us back. Grant takes a firm position against the headlines mass media feeds us. He reads the headlines demonstrating that most mainstream media content is not intended to serve your interests at all. He challenges people to a #SevenDayChallenge which calls for the following:
1. Decide to Rise Above The Noise
2. If something does not add value to your life…PASS
3. Commit to No Negativity
4. Take the #SevenDayChallenge no mainstream media for 7 days.
Tune into Whatever It Takes Network instead and engage with Grant via twitter using hashtag #SevenDayChallenge.
- Age Is Just a Number: 7 Young Innovative Entrepreneurs That Made a Difference
- How to Prevent Burnout and Enjoy the Journey of Entrepreneurship
- It’s Time You Know the Truth About Mental Health for Entrepreneurs
- Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- (Infographic) 9 of the World’s Most Influential Female Entrepreneurs