How Entrepreneurs Face Down Fear
Click here to get the full episode of The Entrepreneur’s Solution and downloadable tools.
This episode #1 Bestselling Author and Highly Acclaimed business & Entrepreneur Expert, Mel Abraham deal with something that many of us struggle with and it is fear. We talk about what fear is, its causes and the ways to tackle it. As an entrepreneur, you will have a constant battle to tackle fear and anxiety. Fear causes paralysis and it blinds our mind’s capacity to see the options in front of us. You focus on the wrong things.
Here are six reasons that result in fear and the ways to tackle them:
- Lack of Clarity – When you don’t know where to start or when you feel that you don’t know enough, it causes fear. Be clear on where you want to go, what and why you want to do it, and the people that will help you.
- Lack of Information – We don’t know what to do when we don’t have enough information. In today’s technological world, information is everywhere. Just google it and find information, how-tos and everything else on the internet.
- Lack of Commitment – To be successful, you can’t just do it sometimes as a part time. Have a side gig, but make it full time by focusing on it on a regular and systematic basis. Commit fully to the business, idea and the value you are looking to create.
- Lack of Action – A majority of problems in business are a result of bad decisions or executions. People freeze as they are afraid to take the wrong action. But taking an action does not put you in concrete. The key is to take action and consistently execute.
- Lack of Support – You will not only need professional support in your business but emotional support from your loved ones as well. Enroll such people in your mission and purpose to move forward. Communicate with them if you feel that you’re not getting the support and they will rally behind you.
- Lack of a Backup Plan – Plans don’t always go as planned. Having alternatives means you have figured out possible outcomes, risks and obstacles, and the ways to navigate through them. Keep the destination the same but have multiple ways to reach it. When the first plan is not working, you will have a backup plan.
The key is to first to use this as your checklist of what exists or what you may be lacking because in many cases the fear you are feeling is caused by one of a number of these factors. Think about how your confidence and the action you would take would shift if you had clarity, enough information, were commited, took decisive action, had support and a backup plan then move ofrward to make it happen. Now go rock!
Join Mel’s Facebook fans.
ABOUT MEL ABRAHAM
Mel is a #1 Bestselling Author and the founder of Business Breakthrough Academy and Thoughtpreneur Academy where he helps entrepreneurs bring their businesses to the world and build the lifestyle that they want. Mel is one the most sought after entrepreneurial mentor and strategic thinkers of our time. Unlike many other so called “business coaches”, Mel has lived everything he teaches and continues to do so. Mel has built, bought and sold numerous multimillion-dollar businesses for himself as well as his clients. As the author of The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans & Freedom Entrepreneur, Mel’s strategies have helped build thousands of businesses and have generated hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients, ranging from large corporations to startups and small family-owned businesses.
Mel is a true believer in the entrepreneurial way of life and says that this “new frontier” is the paradigm that will shift society from simply existing to living life bigger, bolder and on their own terms.
Meet Mel at http://melabraham.com/
THE ENTREPRENEUR’S SOLUTION
The Entrepreneur’s Solution is a weekly entrepreneur; business, wealth and lifestyle show where entrepreneur, speaker and author Mel Abraham reveals all of his business and entrepreneur building strategies. Mel is one of our time’s most sought after mentors and speakers that not only teaches but also lives what he teaches. Discover how to design, create and build your business so it gives you the life and lifestyle you want.
Subscribe to the free entrepreneurial podcast here: http://www.melabraham.com/podcast