[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] A Word from Grant Cardone: “I work with small companies and...Read More
by | Sep 4, 2015 | 0 |
Grant Cardone offers insights and advice to help the middle class break out and achieve true freedom in business, career and finance. Each week NY Times best selling author, self made multimillionaire entrepreneur and international sales expert Grant Cardone focuses on matters affecting the middle class. Whether it’s jobs and careers, finance, entrepreneurship, Grant’s real, raw in-your-face delivery serves as a wake up call for anyone ok with just being comfortable. The Cardone Zone is like no other business show presently on air. After one viewing you’ll be inspired to make success your duty, responsibility and obligation as you break free of the middle class and break into true freedom.
Grant Cardone teaches you what you HAVE to do to get your business right.
Grant was brought up with nothing. His father had been having heart attacks for years, lost his life insurance company, and had to support 5 kids. He went into the stock market and learned to sell people on financing or buying stocks. His father died in 1968, but let his mom a little insurance money.
His mother didn’t know how to bring money in, she only knew how to save it and conserve it.
There is no money to save when you’re making $68k and you live in St. Louis.
Today Grant is talking about the biggest mistakes he has made in life:
Grant’s Biggest Mistakes:
1. Didn’t go big enough fast enough
2. Got involved with some criminals
3. He rested on his laurels after he was successful at age 40
Pull out the brakes, pull out the rearview mirrors and go all out!
Listen to the full episode or podcast to hear Grant’s admissions about his biggest mistake in business and how you can remedy it and avoid it for yourself.Read More
- Age Is Just a Number: 7 Young Innovative Entrepreneurs That Made a Difference
- How to Prevent Burnout and Enjoy the Journey of Entrepreneurship
- It’s Time You Know the Truth About Mental Health for Entrepreneurs
- Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- (Infographic) 9 of the World’s Most Influential Female Entrepreneurs